BIN HIRE EXPERTS
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST, ECO-FRIENDLY PRACTICES & DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION.
No job too big or too small.
Contact us today for a no obligation free quote.
We don't just get the job done, we also guide you throughout your demolition journey, answer your every question & keep you updated from start to finish. To complement our demolition we also offer a reliable & efficient skip bin hire service Melbourne wide.
Efficient. Attention to Detail Guaranteed. Quality Finish.
- Commercial demolitions (partial & complete)
- Industrial demolition
- Domestic/residential demolitions
- Partial demolitions including removal of only the garage /bungalow /extension /addition
- Office clear outs, concrete removal, excavations & internal strip outs
- We recycle, reduce and reuse waste
Reliable. Prompt. Affordable.
- All bins have gates on the back (walk-in bins)
- Sizes range from 4m3 to 30m3 bins
- Same day service available
- Can place bins on the road & we will arrange the Council permit for you
- Melbourne wide delivery available
- Private transfer station in Craigieburn where we sort through all waste to minimise landfill & recycle where possible
CONTACT US OR GET A QUOTE
For bin hire, be sure to include the bin size, suburb & type of waste in your query.
For Demolition, please include the address, whether the property is vacant & anything else you think is important.
We are the experts and the proof is in our reviews. Read real reviews from our clients below
"Melway bin hire, were fantastic, by far the cheapest. There customer service was excellent. They delivered an 8m bin on Friday and collected on Saturday as we had filled it. Awesome people to deal with. I will definitely be getting another bin from these guys. There was no long list of what they will and won’t take. No stuffing around with placing the bin in the driveway. Extra days at no extra charge if required, and early collection even on the weekend if needed."
"Phil and Sarah were extremely helpful and transparent throughout the whole process.I was able to phone them at any time during business hours about any concerns. My property is a large block and had plenty to remove which was completed in 5 days. When they finished the job, I was surprised my previously inclined block looked flattened, leveled ready for a new build. Glad I went ahead with Melway as the choice and recommend them over the other ones I was considering."
"I ordered a skip for my work place "St Columban Mission Society" and the customer service we received from the initial phone inquiry with Jim to the prompt delivery and courteous service of the delivery driver was excellent. This is our second time using this company and would highly recommend this business."
Click on the link below for more real reviews