BIN HIRE EXPERTS
SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST, ECO-FRIENDLY PRACTICES & DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION.
No job too big or too small.
Contact us today for a no obligation free quote.
We don't just get the job done, we also guide you throughout your demolition journey, answer your every question & keep you updated from start to finish. To complement our demolition we also offer a reliable & efficient skip bin hire service Melbourne wide.
Efficient. Attention to Detail Guaranteed. Quality Finish.
- Commercial demolitions (partial & complete) up to five storeys
- Industrial demolition
- Domestic/residential demolitions
- Partial demolitions including removal of only the garage /bungalow /extension /addition or pool demolitions
- Office clear outs, concrete removal, excavations & internal strip outs
- We recycle, reduce and reuse waste
Reliable. Prompt. Affordable.
- All bins have gates on the back (walk-in bins)
- Sizes range from 4m3 to 30m3 bins
- Same day service available
- Can place bins on the road & we will arrange the Council permit for you
- Melbourne wide delivery available
- Private transfer station in Craigieburn where we sort through all waste to minimise landfill & recycle where possible
CONTACT US OR GET A QUOTE
For bin hire, be sure to include the bin size, suburb & type of waste in your query.
For Demolition, please include the address, whether the property is vacant & anything else you think is important.
We are located at: 48 Rushwood Dr, Craigieburn VIC 3064, Australia
COMPANIES WE WORK WITH
We are the experts and the proof is in our reviews. Read real reviews from our clients below
"Totally recommend Melway Bins we had a tricky upper storey yard to demo and remove which required the bin be placed on a steep driveway. The office was helpful and the drivers did a great job on time and placement."
"From initial recommendation through to the completion of the job - the Melways team have been brilliant. Assisting in every facet of the demolition process, providing practical guidance on everything from services abolishment to fencing requirements - no request was too much trouble! The timeframes were tight - and Melways delivered! Despite finding asbestos we didn't realise was in the building and on site, the team were thorough and provided more than enough detail to ensure we were informed and aware of what they were doing every step of the way. The end result - we now have a clean site ready for the building process to commence. Specific call out to the machine operator - courteous, helpful, professional, and above all - incredibly talented with that excavator!"
Click on the link below for more real reviews